YCL Jewels sat down with YCL Woman Emily Hutchinson
1. Who are you & what are you most excited about at the moment?
Well, my name’s Emily and really I’m just a normal girl who likes to take a million photos a day. At the moment I’m most excited about marrying the love of my life next year!
2. What's your most treasures piece of jewellery & what story does it hold?
My engagement ring. Its raw cut diamonds set in rose gold - and was given to me on a yacht in the Greek Islands surrounded by some of my closest friends.
3. What's the best advice that you've ever received?
Don’t worry so much about what people think - everybody’s so busy watching themselves they don’t really care what your doing anyway. So just do you - whatever shape or form that may take.
4. What do you do / wear / seek out that makes you feel like the truest version of yourself?
I love to read. Absolutely anything. 7 years of university and two degrees have really instilled in me a need to constantly learn, and to question everything. And to be honest I love to be nude. Clothes are great and all, but I spend more time out of them than in them. And I seek adventure - and lots of it. When I’m traveling, meeting new people, and seeing new places is when I feel the most alive.
5. What are you reading or listening to at the moment?
I’m reading a sci- fi fantasy novel by Anthony Ryan and I’m listening to German rap by Rin (I’m obsessed, not that I speak a word of german)
Emily wears our Plain Rope Choker, Infinite Choker, Amulet Necklace, Constellation Choker, & Freyja Necklace