7. YCL stands for Your Core Light, what does Your Core Light mean to you?
To me, Your Core Light means staying true to who you are and embracing the unique person that you are supposed to be. Don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle, instead sparkle even more than before! Don’t look on social media or to other females and ever compare yourself because that shit is dangerous and honestly how boring would be world be if we were all the same.
My personal core light that I have always tried to project is kindness and warmth. I am very outgoing, a chatter box and such a hugger. I hug most people that I meet and some people don’t know how to take it ha ha but I just try to always have warmth because you never know what someone is dealing with behind closed doors.
8. What advice would you impart on the next generation of women?
Oh gosh I feel like I have so much to say on this question so I'm going to put dot points ...
- Get out there and believe in yourself. You really can achieve anything that you put your mind to and don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise, but if they do then just prove them wrong instead.
- If you fail, get back up and try again. Be persistent.
- Listen to your intuition always! If it doesn’t feel right, DON’T do it! I believe as women we have this super power of intuition. I have felt this so strongly and mine is usually always right.
- The best piece of advice I was ever given: Enjoy the heck out of your 20’s as they will start shaping you as a woman. Travel, have fun, make memories, sort out the true friends, date guys & figure out what you do/don’t want in a partner (kick the losers who don’t deserve you to the curb). I am almost 28 now & my 20’s have been the best time ever where I have learnt so much about myself.